Sunday, April 1, 2012

Polish Jewelry

I've always wanted to try my hand at making polish jewelry. After some looking, I found a great tutorial online at Sweeter Lemon's blog. She gives great step by step directions. I ordered my supplies from Etsy and just finished my 1st two pendant necklaces. It really was pretty easy and it's so much fun.

This is using the Glitter Bomb franken my BF Shmoopy made me:


This is using Diamond Cosmetics Royal Fools Gold as the base and Sally Hansen crackle in Antiqued Gold.


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Maria. This is something you should try, you're so creative, I'm sure you'd come up with some just amazing stuff!

      Delete
  2. Nice work! The gold crackle one makes me think of a gingerbread cookie dusted with icing sugar yum. I loove making polish jewellery there is no limit to the layering you can do. Thanks for sharing yours.

    ReplyDelete