Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Franken: Essie Starry Starry Night

So, today I was decided to try and franken Essie's Starry Starry Night (which is a blue jelly base with silver glitter). I used WnW Nocturnal and Art Deco Silver Glitter, mixing in a bit of Sally Hansen clear.

Here is my result:




I think it's a pretty good attempt. The original I think is more jelly, the silver glitter shows through more. I'm not sure if I should keep playing with it or leave it alone. What do you think?

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!! I don't even remember what SSN looks like anymore, but this is gorgeous.

    And if you're just trying to get it more jelly, I'd say it'd be worth playing with it a little more, since all you'd have to do is add more clear polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! My biggest problem with frankening is never knowing when to quit! LOL. But I do think I'll jelly it out a bit more and see what happens ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO PRETTY! You should be proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete