Saturday, August 28, 2010

Jordana Swatches

I picked up these Jordana polishes from Cherry Couture after seeing swatches on Pretty Random. She did a great post about these, they are supposed to be dupes to the Milani polishes from last year, and since I missed them, I was happy to get these in their place :)

First up is Night Fall. NF is a black creme with silver glitter, supposed to be a dupe of Miani's Charmed. Here's sunlight:

and shade:



Next up is Purple Glam. It's a purple jelly with silver holo glitter and bar glitter. This is supposed to dupe Milani's Shimmering Purple. Here it is in sunlight:

and shade:


And last today is Green Glitz. This is supposed to dupe Milani's Gleaming Green. It's a green jelly with silver holo glitter and bar glitter.


All three polishes applied beautifully, in fact all three swatches are without cleanup, and for me that's rare. I think I will defiantly be getting more Jordanas in the future.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment