Saturday, July 31, 2010

PHD Challenge Mani: Vampire Nails

Has anyone entered PHD's weekly challenge? The theme for this week was Vampire nails. There's a link to her blog on the left. Here is my entry:

I wanted to go for the True Blood effect here:



I tried to achieve this by using a water marble manicure. My Simple Little Pleasures has a great tutorial...there's a link to her blog on the left as well. I think she is hands down the best water marbeler out there!

The base is OPI: Quarter of a Cent-Cherry, and I marbled with Zoya Blair and WnW Black Creme. Here's what I got:



Closeup:


What do you think? Not too bad for my 1st water marble mani! I had the hardest time trying to capture the colors, my camera hates reds. You can click on each pick to enlarge it.

Thanks for looking!!

4 comments: