Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Gradient Success!

Yay! Finally, after several tries, I came up with a gradient that I think actually looks good! I used China Glaze Velvet Bow and Ruby Deer. Man, I had the hardest time getting a good gradient. I don't know if it was color choices or lack of skill, but geesh. I was ready to give up! But my persistence finally paid off. The base color was a failed gradient using Sinful Colors Cinderella and Loreal Jet Set to Paris (I still haven't given up on that combo yet!).

Thanks for looking!


  1. This is awesome! The last two gradients I tried were fails. Any pointers?

    1. My only pointer would be that color choice is key. I used the same technique with a bunch of different combinations and I think you just really have to find two colors that just work. Good luck!

  2. WOW! That is such a gorgeous and vampy gradient! I love this!

  3. Thanks, everyone ♥ I adore how well this turned out, it took a lot of trials to get there, but I'm very happy with the results.