Saturday, November 19, 2011

Color Morphing Top Coat

So I just got my color morphing powders in from More Nail Polish and I'm currently obsessed with the Red to Green powder. She had the wonderful idea of frankening these into topcoats, which is what I did too. You can view her post on the color morphing colors here on her website. THANK YOU so much for making these available to other bloggers ♥

I decided to wear mine over Loreal Femme Noir and I adore the combo. I actually wore this for a full week and never got tired of it, which is saying alot! LOL.

Look at the color shift in these picks, red, gold, green....love it!










Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Your top coat looks amazing. I'm so glad you like the powders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all the time you put in to make them available to everyone!! I ADORE these powders and I wouldn't have been able to get them otherwise.

    ReplyDelete