Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Color Club: Very Merry Berry

So, when did Sally's start to carry Color Club? Very Merry Berry is a Sally's exclusive holiday color, which is scented when dry. It does have a sweet smell, I suppose it's supposed to smell like berries ☺ I picked up the two glitters in the collection. VMB is a mixture of blue glitter and larger odd shaped hexes. It's kind of a weird color, but I dig it!

This is one coat over Lancome's Midnight Glam:


Midnight Glam solo:


and another closeup:




Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks, I do too. I really like using the Lancome color as a base, it's not really black, but dark enough to do the trick ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I like this! I need to use that glitter soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been "glitter-filled-up" lately, but this one make me maaayyybeee buy just one more - truly nice :) - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, there's just something about the color combo that makes it unique, and I love the odd shaped hexes too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the color combo in this glitter. I wasn't sold on these chunky glitters at first, but I really love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandra: thanks!

    Jacqui: you should totally pick them up, you'll love them once you wear them!

    ReplyDelete