Thursday, May 26, 2011

Subtle crackle

L O V E this mani! I used a dark purple jelly base and added one layer of LaRosa crackle polish in 01 - Maroon Red overtop. I really love Maroon Red, it's the only crackle color I own that has a shimmer to it. Make sure to click on the picks to see the detail.







I'd never heard of the brand LaRosa before, I just happened to be in a dusty when they got a shipment of them in. I was browsing online last night and I saw them available at LA Nail Supply if anyone's interested...and for a lot cheaper than I got mine! LOL. I've never purchased from LA Nail Supply before, so I can't personally vouch for them, but I just thought I'd put it out there. I have 01- Maroon Red and 10 - Snow White. My Bf Shmoopy got 09 - Sea Weed, 05 - Hot Orange (it's neon) and 11- Hot Purple. Hot Purple is another one that has shimmer to it.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. I have the white and I love it. This color is awesome. The La rosa price is great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this mani! Awesome colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one and I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. Your ring finger shattered like an iceberg lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous. Do you remember what you did to get the ring finger that way? That one's really neat. Iceburg, lol. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. To get the crackle pattern, what I did was swipe the polish up and down vertically like normal, but before it dried (work fast!) swipe it to the side in a 90 degree angle. I alternated one nail 90 degrees to the right and the one next to it to the left. I really prefer the larger crackle chunks instead of the thin threads.

    ReplyDelete