Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Kleancolor Chunky Holo #229 Poppy

I just hauled a couple of the Kleancolor Chunky Holos after seeing them posted on The Polishaholic's website. Once I saw them, I knew I had to have 'em. These colors are duochrome glitter in jelly bases, not holographic. Make sure to enlarge the picks ☺

The 1st color here is called Poppy. Poppy is a bright red jelly with glitter that flashes green, red and gold. Here's a bottle shot:


The top 2 coats by itself and on the bottom is 2 coats over black:



Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. So amazing! I just got my set of these and can't wait to play with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poppy looks so pretty! Especially over the dark base!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, these Kleancolors are awesome! I'll be posting them all week ☺

    ReplyDelete