Monday, September 6, 2010

Halloween Nails

So from now until Christmas is my favorite time of year. I adore fall and the Holidays coming up (especially Halloween), so I've decided to do a series of Halloween inspired mani's from now until October 31st. Here is my first.

The base color is Diamond Cosmetics in Mystical Knights. It's a beautiful dark blue color with a hint of a frost.

And I topped it with a recent Dollar Store find, Cover Girl Crackle polish in Jack O Lantern. I had previously swatched this on a popsicle stick, but this is the 1st time on the nail. What a freaking cool effect this is, it's so Halloween! I used two coats over the Mystical Knights. I love how the blue base kind of glows through the orange.

Please excuse the raindrop on my ring finger in this shot....

Thanks for looking!


  1. Oooh....that is awesome! I'll be looking forward to all of your Halloween manis! I love fall and Halloween also, so I'll be excited to see what you put together!

  2. Thank you both ☺ I was originally just going to swatch the Crackle, but once I put it on, I had to do a full mani. I'm glad you both liked it ♥

  3. Very cool look. I really have to find some crackle polishes. Love the effect =^)