Saturday, November 2, 2013

OPI Movin' Out

Since this is my first post in quite some time, I knew I needed to make it a good one. So I've decided to show you OPI's Movin' Out. I started with a base of OPI's La Boheme. I used two coats with one layer of top coat.


Then I added one coat of Movin' Out (no top coat over Movin' Out). This lightened up the color to a pinkish purple, but added some amazing duochrome to the mix.


Super closeup here, but it really shows off the different colors nicely.




Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Your photo really makes that duo chrome pop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Movin' Out is a great polish to photograph. Sometimes those duochromes really make you work for it, having to photograph at sharp angles, but this one cooperated nicely! :)

      Delete