Sunday, August 12, 2012

Wet n Wild Fergie: Hollywood Walk of Fame

I'm so bad, I've had this swatched for a while and I'm only just now getting to posting it! I used Fergusson Crest Syrah as the base, but I'll comment on that color later this week when I post it solo.

Hollywood Walk of Fame is multi colored star glitter in a clear base with a bit of silver micro bar glitter thrown into the mix. I really enjoyed wearing this combo, but after a couple of days, the points of the stars started to lift up and drive me crazy, so don't wear it for more than a couple of days 8-)





Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. That is cute! I like the look of the stars over purple:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this polish! I only got one Fergie polish (tonight's gonna be a good night), but now I think I need this one....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the stars last night & it's so terrible :( It's runny but doesn't pick up any stars. I'm pretty disappointed. I heart stars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell in love with this but the stars snag on things. I want to love it so bad but the star are just a little to think for nails, but i love the micro glitter so much i use it anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing! Such a shame that it feels awkward to wear.

    ReplyDelete